- Lance departed today for Montana for 3 weeks. I found myself a little sad, though happy for him because he gets to hang out with his brother and do lots of outdoors stuff; however, Irealized we haven't been so far apart for so long since before I moved to Fayetteville.
- I like the word "miscellany"
- I finished Housekeeping, the beautiful book by Marilynne Robinson. I'm quite taken with it.
- A good friend brought me some blooms from her orchid plant--it's so pretty, and it brightened my day.
- My twisted foot is longer giving me pains when I run--yay!
- I jumped from the 3 meter board yesterday. Next week: 5 meter and diving. (And I went ahead and signed up for the intermediate class...)