Tuesday, December 11, 2007

No Rest for the Wicked

...Or the really busy.

I foolishly delayed my Christmas stuff until too late. It wasn't entirely my fault--I had a lot going on this past semester. So now I'm making lists and planning days to sew, knit, and glue things together because otherwise there will be crying children. Or I'll have to actually spend money and buy gifts, and I don't like that idea at all.

I've been making Christmas gifts for quite some time--this year my goal was to make as many as possible. This year I went all out, combining my many talents to make books, knit projects, and sew things. If I can pull it off, it'll be exciting. If I can't...well, we'll see what happens.

Back to being busy!!

1 comment:

PossumCrepes said...

Your newest post is too scary to comment on. I don't want to have to make people things. I don't know how to make anything. :( But I do wish you the best of luck on your Christmas making. I hope that you and Lance like your presents, too. Oh, and I hope that you have a wonderful time in your new apartment. It is sad that it has to come down to this, but some situations are just impossible.