Things that have changed:
- I lost a pants size. What!
- I have abs. Really, seriously. Like, I can see ab muscles. Also crazy-awesome arm muscles.
- All-or-nothing is dumb. If I can't get a workout in, then don't stress--but try. I realized the mornings that I started off with a short workout, I had a bit more energy and felt more focused, so it's something I want to keep up with.
- Feeling stronger overall is awesome.
- As is running more efficiently.
- I feel more connected with my physical self, understanding better how muscles connect and work together. Which means when I run, I'm conscious of how my core drives my arms and legs, and how I need to keep my form active to run well.
This is all pretty fabulous. So, while I didn't go "all in" with eating and avoiding caffeine and alcohol, I still gained a lot from this experience. And I can't wait to continue strengthening and improving and having fun, bringing what I learned in the challenge into my everyday life. :)