Friday, May 09, 2008

I Owe Them Nothing

This post is mostly frivolous. But it's Friday, a time for frivolity. Enjoy.

The federal government, in its infinite wisdom, saw fit to give me money. Since this money was fairly unexpected, I decided that I would pay off the last bit of my student loan (since I'm not paying interest at the moment, I decided that I had no reason to pay it off before). So now I'm all debt-free and stuff. And man, it feels great--25, and I owe nobody anything. Or I owe nothing to nobody.

Now for the frivolous part:



Kitties on a treadmill! I popped over to You Tube, and found many, many videos of kitties on treadmills. And I watched several and giggled a lot. Mostly because cats are kind of lazy, so it's funny to watch them willingly walk on the treadmill, then give up and fly off the end.

No comments: