Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Something Snow-Related

I love snow. It was flurrying the other day, and I cursed Arkansas for being fickle with me, especially on the snow-front. Capricious state. Give me my one snow day!

Anyway, I stumbled across this SnowDays site, which is fun--it lets you make your own snow flake! If you do a search for "Jenn" and "AR" you can see the one that I made. Pretty fun, a total time killer, and I can sort of believe it's snowing.

Sorry for the gap in posting as of late. Hopefully I'll work up some posting motivation soon, especially since I still need to talk about Spain...

2 comments:

PossumCrepes said...

I am just wondering what to do with all this wood I have stockpiled for the last cold front that never came...

Quiet Moments said...

I wish we were seeing flurries. Boo for 70s weather.

It sure is hard to post comments on your blog. When I have the opportunity to read your posts, I am very rarely able to sign in. So yay woot for this comment! Now I'm going to go see if I can deliver a baby.