Thursday, February 08, 2007

Color Swap Questionnaire

Well, though I haven't heard from my pal yet, I've decided to go ahead and post the questionnaire...

Favorite Color Swap Questionnaire

1. What are your top three favorite colors?
Let's see...red is my top favorite color, but I love other bright colors too. The colors I wear a lot are in the pink family (anything from coral to magenta), green (not kelly green, but paler greens), and red.

2. What crafts do you really enjoy?
I LOVE to knit. But I've also recently taken up bookbinding and jewelry making. I'm really loving the bookbinding--its so much fun!

3. What products do you really covet?
Bamboo knitting needles under size 7. And bamboo circular needles...

4. What other activities do you enjoy besides your favorite crafty things?
I'm an avid runner, and I also enjoy yoga, reading books other than books for class (I'm a Masters student in English), and music. I'm always on the hunt for new music.

5. Is there anything you collect?
Ummm...not really...unless you count books.

6. What is your zodiac sign and/or Chinese zodiac symbol?
I'm a Leo/Dog

7.What are your favorite…

…scents/smells?
I like clean scents. Floral scents can be good. Fruits (Like citrus) are usually okay, but I really don't like overpowering smells or wearing things that smell like food. Strong perfumes or incense kinda make my nose itch, so...

…types of music and/or bands?
The Decemberists are currently my favorite band, though I also really enjoy Franz Ferdinand, Lucinda Williams, Phish, Jack Johnson...my tastes are pretty eclectic, and I always enjoy discovering new music.

…authors?
Ha! Can I sooner choose a favorite star from the heavens? Well, okay, if you insist...I enjoy J.R.R. Tolkien (I wrote my thesis on him), Jane Austen, Sir Walter Scott, Ursula LeGuin. See, I told you I can't really pick a favorite...

…animals?
I like all sorts of critters, though if pressed, I would have to say I love horses and cats.

…places to shop?
I really enjoy Target, but also local boutiques--they're so much fun, and you never know what you'll find!--thrift shops, and craft stores. Let us not forget the craft stores...

…season?
Fall. Definitely fall--the colors are gorgeous, the weather is lovely...

…yarn/fabric/paper/other craft supplies?
With the bookmaking, I've been building a good paper supply. I'm always on the outlook for new, cool papers, and also yarn. Can't get enough of that yarn.

…candies or goodies?
Dark chocolate (the good stuff!) and peanut butter M&Ms. Mmmmm. Ginger is pretty good, and I love cranberry. I'm a coffee and tea drinker too...

8. Do you have any wish lists?
Not at the moment...

9. Are you allergic to anything?
Ah, perhaps cigarette smoke and incense.

10. Do you have any pets? What are they?
One cat, Rory, who is a brown/black tabby kitten. I've had her for almost two months now.

11. Please include anything else you would like your secret pal to know about you- anything that would be helpful in finding you little gifts that you will really enjoy.
Mmm...it's always hard to think of things...I guess if you want to know anything, just let me know!

No comments: