Monday, March 31, 2008

The Return

A brief list of what's been going on (with a promise of more detail later):
  • I think I've formed my thesis committee, so
  • I've begun working harder on my thesis.
  • I'm enrolling in thesis hours this summer, and taking my final class in the fall.
  • Family drama: a dear cousin passed away, and my parents are incredibly selfish through it all. I wish I could go to the funeral, but it is impossible with work (priority registration started) and school. (It's in Colorado).
  • Miniature books!
  • Work, work, and more work. It's my life.
  • For the first time in my academic career, I took advantage of a professor's good nature and got an extension on an assignment. Then it took me three weeks to finally complete it. I feel pretty horrible, so maybe it won't happen again.
Anyway, sorry I've been away for a bit. I'll post more details about all the exciting stuff going on.

No comments: