Friday, November 09, 2007

Plodding Steadily

I've been moving steadily through my final assignments. What I have left for the semester:
  • one textual editing assignment, due Monday
  • one presentation over La Perdida (such a good book!), due Thursday
  • one 12-15 page paper (probably also over La Perdida)
  • one mysterious final project, to be revealed on Monday. (yikes!)
I feel like I have a decent handle on the semester, so that's a nice feeling. The pieces have been falling into place, so I just need to work steadily to make sure the semester ends as a success. Then I can throw an awesome Christmas party!

My arms are sore right now from getting two vaccines, so I'm going to cut this post short. And since I get to leave work at one today, I get to have a bit of a longer weekend...hooray! Hope you all have a good Friday.

No comments: