Thursday, September 08, 2011

Empty?

You'd think I'd have nothing to write about by my long silence, but you'd be wrong.  A short list of what's being going on in the interim:

  • Montana trip! (And visiting a baby!)
  • Running, running, running
  • I can do a real push up now, which is exciting to only me
  • History of the English Language: nerd-tastic
  • Teaching: I'm teaching a Science Writing course, which has a blog that I have been updating, so my writing energies have been focused out.
  • Various crafty projects that I hope to share with you soon.
  • One week and counting without my husband at home
  • Also one week without a car, relying on my two legs, a bicycle, and the generosity of friends
  • Fall semester is busy, busy, busy, and I'm trying to make sure I don't lag behind
  • Half-marathon coming up in a week! (My first of the year)
Anyway, this is a partial and incomplete list, but I hope to get my writing brain going by posting a list of things I should deal with in more detail.  So here goes...

No comments: