Thursday, March 19, 2009

Bits of This n' That

  • In a correction to my prior post, there are apparently faculty who live in my complex. Or something. But I'm right about the other stuff...
  • Meyer lemons are tasty, especially when baked into a pie, or combined with goat cheese, asparagus, and nuts*. Yum. I'm a fan of these tasty little citrus.
  • I'm plodding along on my thesis. A little work here and there, which was derailed by having a stomach bug Tuesday and residually on Wednesday. Yuck. But today--much work will be accomplished. And tomorrow. And Saturday (well, maybe not all day Saturday). And a bit on Sunday too.
  • I expect to hear good news from a great friend today.
  • The Decemberists released The Hazards of Love on iTunes yesterday. I'm very tempted to buy it, even though I like to purchase actual CDs from bands I like--that way I can take it in the car, etc. I guess I'm old fashioned like that.
  • Google Reader (which has changed my blog-reading life) now lets you comment on other peoples' shared items. How cool is that?
All right, folks, back to work!

*It makes a good breakfast too. Mmm...

No comments: