Wednesday, August 06, 2008

26 Candles

Yesterday was my birthday, and a very good one at that. I've had some craziness of late, but the birthday was a welcome respite from filial turbulence*. Some highlights:
  • I took the day off of work, and it was nice.
  • I got lots of calls and Facebook messages, yay!
  • While I got exactly zero presents on my birthday, I got the promise of a really awesome one! Woo! (And I got one the day before too, hehe).
  • I got to extend my birthday through today because my co-workers made it so.
  • I got to see one of my favorite local bands, and they were awesome.
  • Potato soup!
Anyway, it was a fun day. A quiet birthday, really, but a very nice one. Here's to another year!

*One parent, a panic attack, a hospital, two round trips to parents' home from my home, and some other stuff. Wow. Luckily everything is better now, and I ended up spending some nice time with my mom.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy extended Birthday Jenn!!!

PossumCrepes said...

Sorry about missing your birthday, dearie, and sorry it was accompanied by drama. I hope that you present to come is indeed wonderfully fantabulous.